Tuesday 9 October 2012

Love Luxe Launch






WOW! 

In the month of August came a very special spectacular day in the wedding world, right here on our dorstep at Goldeny Hall in Clifton, Bristol.

Rosie Parsons is always one of my very favored wedding photographer's and many couples agree too. I see lots of photographer's in my work and after my first meeting with her 7 years ago I've never considered taking her off my 'Very Recommended list' 

Rosie has a new Blog called 'Love Luxe' and I had the privalige of attending the launch. It's a Blog that explores insporation for all types of event's not just Wedding's and includes Children's parties, birthday parties, baby showers.. Just all great parties!!

As I am NO photographer I thought I would document the day by Instagram.

This picture above is me and my phone!


Above is an incredible yummy colour pop table creation from the very talented Pocketful of Dreams girls. They write a blog that has such great advise and I do ADVISE you click over and read it... Then click back, of course =) 

Stylist: Michelle and Vicki – Pocketful of Dreams www.pocketfulofdreams.co.uk
Illustrated Paper Goods: Erin Hung – BerinMade www.berinmade.com
Floral Design: David French – Frog Flowers www.frogflowers.co.uk
Cake and Edible Items: Cakes by Beth http://www.cakesbybeth.co.uk
 





Kirsten 'The little wedding helper' is a very talented Bristol based Wedding venue stylist that has a very good eye.  We've been graced by her presence at riverstation a few times and she even had her company launch with us. You can read all about it over at 'Penelope Event's' blog. 
I would say Vintage is her style and beautiful things is what she creates.
She also is the gal behind Bristol's Wedding tweet ups! 
The cake above was made by another Bristol based lady. The very talented 'Anna Tyler' She went to college with one of the old riverstation chef's and he put me in touch with her 3 years ago and again, someone I would never take off my recommended supplier lists.

Stylist: Kirsten – Little Wedding Helper www.littleweddinghelper.co.uk
Glassware and Cutlery supplied by Couvert Hire www.couvert.co.uk
Stationery:
Leah Spicer – Golden Apple www.goldenappledesigns.co.uk
Flowers:
Emma Norton Wedding Flowers www.emmanortonweddingflowers.co.uk
Cakes:
Anna Tyler Cakes www.annatylercakes.co.uk




A table like this above would be perfect at an Eco Wedding! It takes me away down a rabbit hole! I love it...

Stylist: Jessie – Jessie Thomson Events www.jessiethomson.co.uk
Stationery:
In The Treehouse www.inthetreehouse.co.uk
Flowers:
Bramble & Wild www.brambleandwild.com
Tableware & Crockery:
Lavender & Linen www.lavenderandlinen.co.uk
Cake Pops:
The Cheltenham Cakery www.thecheltenhamcakery.co.uk


Apart from the most incredible cake made out of chocolate you have ever seen this table really does take in its surroundings. No doubt modelled on Goldeny Hall and it's grotto it was the most creative I have seen.. Love it ladies xxx

Stylist: Sue – Auntie’s Vintage China www.auntiesvintagechina.co.uk
Flowers: The Wilde Bunch www.thewildebunch.co.uk
Cake: Chocolate Delores www.chocolatedelores.co.uk





I felt like a prop at this table. My dress  fitted very well with the colour palate and I couldn't get enough. Cool, young, bright, bang on trend. If you are looking for great inspiration for a modern wedding... Look no further.. Crazy love the zig zags..

Stylist: Andri Benson of Always Andri Wedding Design and Jodie Vigor of Boutique Blooms
Co-design & Styling: Andri Benson of Always Andri Wedding Design
Floral design, Co-design & Styling: Jodie Vigor of Boutique Blooms
Stationery: Erin Hung of Berin Made
Macaroons: Reshmi Bennett of Anges de Sucre
Balloons: Liz of Simply Elegant
Glassware & chairs: Option Hire www.options-hire.co.uk


My daughters 3rd B'day sorted...

Stylist: Belle & Boo http://booboobelle.com/
Stationery and paper products: Belle & Boo http://booboobelle.com/
Afternoon Tea: Fosters Event Catering www.fostersevents.co.uk
Flowers: Rachel at The Rose Shed http://www.theroseshed.co.uk/
Birthday cakes: Eat Sleep Cake http://www.eatsleepcake.co.uk/


Afternoon Tea: Fosters Event Catering www.fostersevents.co.uk








Woodland wonderland was my favourite (I think)

Stylist: furniture and Props Ginny of Virginia’s Vintage Hire
Flowers: by Emma Lappin
Stationery: by Leah Spicer Golden Apple Designs 
Tableware: from Salt Online




Pictures above are 'The Grotto' 
The best surprise


And I leave you on - Hanging love letters

Stylist: Michelle and Vicki – Pocketful of Dreams www.pocketfulofdreams.co.uk

So Go Check out - LOVE LUXE BLOG



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the pictures, they are beautiful. Particularly vintage looks awesome

    ReplyDelete