Wednesday 7 November 2012

Wedding Industry Awards 2013

I am SUPER EXCITED as we have been shortlisted for the 2013 Wedding Industry Awards this year!



Last year we won the Nationals!! You can read all about here.



I just wanted to to say THANK YOU to all brides and grooms for voting and also plug the awards. They are a brilliant addition to the Wedding Industry because the companies are being voted by YOU then judged by an amazing list of Wedding Industry Experts, so they only have the very best Companies getting through. 

Lot's of my recommended suppliers have also been shortlisted (woo hoo, I only work with the greats :)) and if I was a UK bride I wouldn't look any further for a wedding directory. 

So click over to The Wedding Industry Awards and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. You can opt to use the company’s chauffeur services in London for a number of different events you want to imprint as unforgettable to your memory and the memory of others. You may hire one of Cabot Prestige’s prestigious cars to arrive in style at a theater or concert night or impress and astound at your prom (picking up your date with the car included).

    ReplyDelete