Saturday 11 January 2014

What's Hot for 2014!

Ok... I think....

ONE....

FEATHERS.............. On tables, buttonholes, hair 




TWO...

ORCHID.......... Everywhere from dress colour to stationary



THREE...

ECO/OUTDOOR/SEASONAL........ Brave the rain, love your world as well as your wedding




FOUR...

DECADENCE.... Prohibition your wedding, then only the guests you truly want to come will find you and the 20's are still roaring... 




FIVE...

HEADGEAR.... All about Flowers.. From flower girl to grown up brides



Photo credits

One - Made by Curious Fair
Two - Pictured by The Story keeper
Three - Photos taken from The Eco Wedding Fair
Four - Picture taken by Liberty Pearl + Venue, The Milk Thistle
Five - Photo of me on my wedding day, ahh!... 


2 comments:

  1. In this essay I will consider the social, economic and political factors of macclesfield wedding venues. I find my self constantly drawn back to the subject of macclesfield wedding venues. Given that its influence pervades our society, it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning macclesfield wedding venues by the over 50, obviously. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for informative write-up. But I am looking for wedding reception venue for my wedding and I want to know if you have any suggestion and idea about booking cost of few good venues?

    ReplyDelete