Thursday 20 March 2014

Friends

Hello

All through the year, I go to networking events, venue showcases, award evenings and I get to meet lots of lovely wedding suplliers but I don't want to keep them all to myself!

I feel that I offer a high standard of care to my couples and I want this reflected throughout the whole of their wedding planning, so I am very particular about the companies I recommend. If a couple say they have had a bad experience, then I don't recommend them any longer.

So, it's come to that time of year when I update my 'FRIENDS' page. You will find some amazing companies right here on your door step and I hope this helps you find the right suppliers for your wedding.

So click on over and check em out -



Me at the 2013 Wedding Industry Awards
Hair by 'Hair 58' 



1 comment:

  1. For my sister wedding, we are looking for best wedding gowns and unique wedding venues. Please help us and recommend some best wedding venues.


    ReplyDelete